Wednesday, May 4, 2011

someone who has always been there for the good times and the bad times






There's a special kind of freedom sisters enjoy. Freedom to share innermost thoughts, to ask a favor, to show their true feelings. The freedom to simply be themselves.
 I'm blessed with an angel,
Like heaven might send,
And I call her (dodo)
My sister and friend,


While we were born sisters, we grew up to be friends

im so lucky to have you as my sister ,if i had to choose one i'd choose no other . 
when i need help you are there for me, a better sister you couldn't
be.
the bond we share will always be strong 
in my eyes you can do no wrong 



i love you doyin... have a great day.. see you sooon.. mwahh

3 comments:

Jeneration said...

awww, this is so cute bisi

Martian said...

Awwwn.. So sweet

purplelibran said...

sniff sniff thanks