Wednesday, May 4, 2011

...........

"i didnt know you were this nice" ugghh i hate when people tell me that... well i heard this 3 times last week, and i always hear it... really people think im this stuck up, proud bitch.. im nothing like that really... i cant lie the last girl that told me this made me feel bad.. she said i"always acted like i was too good for everbody and i never spoke to people i didnt know" well thats not even true cos im too friendly for my liking..
"i never thought we would ever have a conversation like this" was what she said that really made me feel bad .but who am i to argue. more than three people have said this, so i guess i have to check myself...
well i shall start working on that
and if you think  i have been rude to you or giving you some kinda stinky attitude, i apologize

ok smile Jesus loves you ..

No comments: