Sunday, May 1, 2011

Helllooooo

Hey there, haven't put up a proper post in a while. I feel like I'm slacking.. We'll em ia have so much to do and all.. But I apreciate the people who come here.. Haha and the ones that bbm me and dm me to update my blog... Hahaha i really do appreciate your time... I have alot of drafts that I haven't posted, well thats because emmmmm... Idk.... Sha I start finals in a week and mehn I'm not even ready..... I have so much going thru my mind lls nah I'm not depressed.... Haha oh yea I'm thinking of doing a Video,one of my 'special friends ' asked me to.. So em soooooonn sooon sha....


Btw people have been telling me how hard it is to comment,thats blogspot 4 u.... If u want to comment you don't need to have an account you could just use the anonymous profile.......I shall not be moving to tumblr or wordpress.
I remember some time last month a 'friend' of mine told me how she didn't like my blog and I should move to tumblr, although I have a tumblr account in my head I'm like ( if u don't like my blog errr don't click on the link I'm not forcing you to read it, I could
really careless)
Last time I checked it was my blog

No comments: