Monday, May 30, 2011

SHOE-ORGASM

sigh, so im meant to be going to England this week but guess what im not ready to leave, i havent started packing.. actually i have.. im moving out of my appt and i have to move all my shit.. i didnt know i had so much stuff in my room really.. just to much ahnahn..

accomplished only one thing yesterday.. and that is  SHOPPING. lol thats all i did.. and i, so happy with eveything i got.. i had been procrastinating since..

did i ever mention how much i love shoes.... damnn I LOVE SHOES so much.. actually 4 some reason i only love pumps sooo much...  almost all my shoes are pumps.. x_x my friends have told me to stop buying them so im kinda sorta switching to wedges "not my thing"
but still gats cop these pair of shoes b4 i leave this country


3 comments:

Jeneration said...

i am in love with the brown ones !!!! :D

Bisola Akinduro said...

Jet-setting girl! :P

purplelibran said...

ohh yes keee ...