Friday, May 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVES

happy birthday natalie (my roomie) bet u had fun cant wait for you to come back<#



______________________________________________________________
happy birthday seyi, my lover.. im not even about to go down memory lane.. but this time 4 years ago, idk if u wer tryna runz me.. hahaha but it didnt work haha.. im happy it didnt sef cos i love u so much as my brother.. u always have the great words and prayers to lift my soul.. i love u unconditionally tho, even tho u messed my canada plans up.. kmt.. mwaahhh 

___________________________
 bahahahaha my school daughter.... over the years we have become extra close, even tho we hardly talk but when we do we cover up for the lost times.. anyways booo , have a blast today
mwaahh sugar


___________________________

 AMODUUUUUUU, JOHN/JOSEPH
eleojo amodu... hahahhaa this one that ur brainn has been touching lately idk 4 u ooo..
anyways i noe u didnt have a blast, but we gatchu 2nyt... finna have fun..
anyways sha
happy birthday wishing u many more years and gats leave that "lade'' sppirit behind hehehehe
and em all em zobos that u like to give us....

 non thless i love u soo much, never a dull momment around you..
"OYA POSE LETS TAKE PICTURE" LOOOOL MOODDUUU





No comments: