Wednesday, May 4, 2011

happy birthday DODO



18 years and you've stayed with me thru it all.. osshh how u can stand me i have no clue...
ehnn really how do u do it? with all the bullying and eating your food and beating you and fighting with you.
i couldn't have asked for  a better sister, friend and DOSGBE.. my personal WEISTE..
im grateful to God, for bringing you in to my life, adedoyin trust me i wouldnt have made it without you.. you stood by me through everything, trust me i would have backed out if it was me.. but you were always there for me, you helped and supported me every time i needed you.. you covered up for me and u never snitched on me when i put u in trouble.. hahahahha now its very funny .. but trust me im truly grateful
... im happy ur mama trained you welll hehehe
most of all im thankful to God 4 adding another yr to ur life..
many many more years sugar... mwahh
come 2 houston asap


Add caption





dosgbe

1 comment:

Jeneration said...

Happy birthday doyin