Thursday, May 12, 2011

happy birthday hamidatuuuuuu

hamidat popoola.... aka kid_gidi aka hamipee
happy birthday baby wishing u many more years with good health :)
i would never forget the day i met u, 6th of july 2009. im thankful, God put you in my life....
im not even joking here cos u a are such a great friend, one of the few who would always tell the truth.. bahahahah u always put a smile on my face, and u scam so well....  i love you endlessly baby girl.........

 pls beware of this alhaja look ooo...
this girl is a SCAMMER .... that our abu dhabi prince bbm'd me yday in my dreams he doesnt want u nomore ...


It's so good to know someone special, who shares,,
My secrets, my laughter, my dreams and my cares,,
Someone through good times and bad, when there's tears,,
It's so good to know you haipizzleee , my friend through the years,

                                              A friend is someone who walks in,when the whole world has walked out.
miss PIGGY loves you miss SCARECROW :D

No comments: