Thursday, February 17, 2011

valentines day

i remember when i said "ohh im roasting 4 valentines day" yea sad much.. well it turned out 2 be the opposite... i had plenti valentines plenty...... loool yes i am bad like that.... YIMU...

well ore was my first valentine.. she sent me this really cute note.. i just cudnt help but smile.... it had already made my day... then taiwo.. her presence just made my day.. she is my lover 4 life.. altho  known her for a short period of time.. i still love her.. then ADEWOLE MOSURO blew me away with his words .. i cant lie i shed a tear damnnn i love that dude soooo much...


then my mummy sent me roses and aa cake... ahhh yes i love that woman to bits... ahhh i cant explain.. i told her she was my numero uno.. but she said no she knows wole is... emmm welll i love u mummy .. u def come b4 him.. altho i love him much

ele, feyi, hamidat,  dele,lala and sisan tooo made me smile in their own different ways..

it was just on monday i realized that its not only your boyfriend or girlfriend  you can val...
this is the best valentines i eva had
rosses from mama

No comments: