Thursday, February 17, 2011

still on this valentine issue

i rememeber when i was in primary four in corona.... there was this dude (i shall not mention his name) in primary six.. ehn he liked me and all sham i think i liked him too.. but ehnn my mummy will not let me like boy at that time sha... so this dude always called me on the NITEL landline then... sha we would talk and talk... so after assembly on valentines day i opend my desk and i saw the biggest card with "MY NUMBER ONE LOVER" on it and beside it was a rose that had perfume in it.. i was surprised but i knew who gave it to me cause of the handwritting.. my niggers hand writting resemble fowl own.. lol(mines wasnt better) sha sha i think i told him thank u.. went on with the day smiling and all.. then my best friend FIKAYO at that time, was holding it .... *gbosa, class shattering on the floor* my blood was boiling ehhnnn she broke my rose perfume.. choiii it pained me ehhnn.. i dint even talk 2 her for like 3 days.. somehow somehow my mum found out about it.. cant remember what she said sha..


sha see this my primary school NUMBER ONE LOVER OO ehhnn i saw him at rehab na so d guy commot face.. he now stepped on me while i was dancing ... if u see the bad eye i gave himm ehhnn... he appologised sha..,, most of u know him sha he is a socialite.. i think he is a rapper sef... ok bye

No comments: