Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MAYBE I'M NOT THAT STRONG AFTERALL

maybe i'm not as strong as i think i am
even tho i try to act like everyting is good
tried to cover up my pain with this fixed smile
ive kept the tears within
and it has been killing me slowly
now the walls around my heart are crumbling
i try to have a conversation with you with myself
i just end up getting mad
we could have squashed this thing ages ago
but i will say pride took over
but really why has it come to a point where,
when i see or hear you name
my heart skips a beat
have i now become scared of you
or am i just missing you so much 
even tho i want to ignore it
when i refresh my ubber twitter
its ur tweet i see first
im tired of saying im fine, when i'm really not
i try to think about the good times, but all i can think of disgusts me
i think its time to breakdown 
or put my stupid pride aside and talk to you

No comments: