Thursday, February 24, 2011

happy birthday adewole, oluwatobi, TEMINIKAN Mosuro


 Happy birthday my dearest adewole


Adewole-temi-nikan, you are a man with so much dignity and integrity, a very humble, God fearing amiable fellow, the one who knows how to make me mad and 3minutes after can make me smile, the young man whose word of encouragement keeps me going daily, my own honorable lawyer who tells me the truth no matter how bitter it is. My very own counselor who is always ready to listen to my  problems and  help solve them, the one dude I can ride in a car with and know there are 4 hands on the steering wheel and 2legs on the accelerator, my one and only wobia that kills 2 packs of indomie and corned beef and sardine and kills it with amstel malt, you are my own "m.I" my very own "lyrical weyrey" I can keep going on and on scremars. These and so much more you are to me and I would forever be grateful for the love and affection you've shown to me! Have a great day keep smiling and "pushing the buttons"
did i mention u are a GREAT FRIEND also... 

  I pray God Almighty grants u many more years of good health, wisdom, knowledge, understanding. As you add another year today may His light continue to shine on you, may the good Lord guide and protect you in all u do, I pray you continue 2 be a source of joy to each and everyone around you, from strength to strength you shall grow may He continue to enlarge your coast and may His grace and mercy continue to be upon you amen.





SLEEP SLEEP


No comments: