Thursday, February 17, 2011

In every thing give thanks.. because it could have been worse

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."1 Thessalonians 5:18......

i remember when i use to think it was only when God had done something to my satisfaction,  that i could say thank you..
but sometime last year i got into two accidents in the space of 5 or 6week. the first accident didnt really move me, but the second one brought me to this verse.. IN ALL THINGS BE THANKFUL.... i do not know what happend but i was in shock even tho i acted like it was ok..... all that was going on in my head was "IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE, YOU COULD HAVE DIED" BLAH BLAH BLAH... then and there i couldnt bring myself to pray because i ddint know what to say as i was still trembling... but all i could do was thank God for saving my life and my friends life..... 


no matter the situation u find ur self, continent or inconvenient you really should say thank You... because it could have been worse

No comments: