Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SUPER C SEASON

NAETO CHUCKWU 



 THE ONLY MC WITH AN MSC








HI, BYE ... LOL
NAETO C captured my heart this morning, after i heard the whole album i fell in love with him.
like really all the songs were on point, i cant even hate sef. he def went hard on the album
i instantly fell in love with track 6-SKIMPOLOLO,  such a party jam... featuring TerryG and YQ,,,

 the other song that took my breath away was ''SHARING  MY BLESSING'' featuring ASA. the punch lines in this song were 10/10. i really do not know how people do it sha. my best line was "I ONLY CRY ONCE A YEAR, BUT THAT YEAR I CRIED THRICE. so dear friend let me give you an advice KEEP YOUR LOVED ONES CLOSE BECAUSE THEY WONT LIVE TWICE" this tripped me big time
asa did a very good job tho, i mean doesnt she always ?



       then 5&6, ohh sugar where is my boo, i'm sure he would have bbm'd me one of those lines "ME AND YOU WE JOINED LIKE 5&6'' "i told the other girls i used to date, do not even holla,because if my MRS gets to know i will be surely slaughterd"GBAM lol. then the GBAMUREKESHI KESHI KESHI KESHI KESHI KE.

  AFURU'M GI NANYA ( i love you )featuring waje..... i think i like it cos its in ibo

 and finally the AKO MI TI POJU i loved Da'grins part.. he is just a lyrical werey.. he be  tearing up errything.. RIP

No comments: