Saturday, April 16, 2011

longest post eva.. waoo

i remember when i was still growing.. (well im still growing but not in height) *shrug*, welll when i was like 13 my mum and everybody always warned me about boys. "IF A BOY TOUCHES YOU, YOU WOULD GET PREGNANT" we all heard that shay?.. even tho i had alot of boyfriends back then i was scared. i always got in trouble for talking to boys, or boys sending me presents and cards.. i got in so much trouble when i was in corona and this dude sent me "my number1 lover" card... and this particular yemi boy always called my house every time.. yes that NITEL line (832. sumn sha). i rememeber when one ayo dude called me one night like that, and my mum started flogging me. see me see wahala.. on topp boy... i dont even talk to these boys nomore , they are both in babcock.. many more stories like that mehn, i would sneak out of the house( i always got caught sha, wasnt a smooth criminal) chai i could lie ehhnnn... things have changed now... see how i DIGRESSED.. i dont talk too much in REAL LIFE.
well back to what i was saying.... sha back then they warned me against boys, kissing boys and having sex.. my gradaunt especially... DO NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND.. THERE IS TIME 4 EVERYTHING(tru say) even till i was 15.... but being the stubborn child i was or mayb still am... lol i had over (8 boyfriends) ... but yesterday i was talking to my grand aunt and she was praying 4 me "God will let you find the right one, He will let u marry ur bestfriend, emm you people would grow old together" well all this was in yoruba sha.. i was surprised tho isnt this the same woman that was warning me about boys a few years ago., now she is praying 4 a lover

the other day my aunt was saying bisi you are not getting younger, i dont want you to start growing grey hair before you marry( well i already have grey hair)
then my other aunt called me teling me about the steps she wuld dance on my wedding day, i said shwooo"
my mum hasnt said anything about marriage yet YIUP cos the time aint right.. she is just always teasing me about (WOLEX)

 weell, this is too long.
i guess THERE REALLY IS TIME  EVERYTHING..

No comments: