Wednesday, April 27, 2011

help save a life

"Thank you for taking out time to read this. I am writing to appeal to you for your prayers and financial assistance. My mom has been diagnosed by The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center with stage III breast cancer. Because she is uninsured, she needs to come up with $60, 000 to have her left breast removed in the next 2-3 weeks. I can’t put a dollar amount on my mom’s life, but I really really need your help now. Nothing is too small. Thank you and God bless.
For those outside the US, help through paypal using email: aade-fosudo@uh.edu"

pls hel save seguns mums life, its not only the donations that matter, also the prayers thanks click here to donate

God bless u as you do so, in your own time of need he would send people to help you
amen

No comments: