Thursday, April 21, 2011

I SEE LAGOS (take time to go through)

hi, im meant to be studying.. no motivation at this point, so im on facee book and this caught my attention.

http://www.facebook.com/iseelagos?sk=wall#!/iseelagos



(http://www.iseelagos.org.ng/ )


  • "I see Lagos, and Lagos sees me."
  • "i see Lagos setting the pace
  • "see Lagos where there is constant power supply and there is a proper drainage system."
  • i see Lagos where i wont have 2 sleep wit one eye open to know when PHCN brings light so i can iron!!
  • I see a Lagos where we will care about the Environment, where the dumping of untreated feaces and industrial effleunt will be a thing of the past
  •  I see lagos where electricity, water 'n housing will not be a luxury but a necessity to all... 
    "And a lagos where I can raise my kids and know they are safe when they are out..no random armed robberies in broad day light or "one chance"

    "I see lagos becoming a beautiful and organised metropolitan city."





    I see lagos as a city with his own power generation with 24/7 uninterrupted power supply.

    i see Lagos where parents don't have  depend solely on private schools τo get their childeren educated...

    i see lagos, i see fashola, lagos is working, fashola is working, eko oni baje o

    I see a Lagos who good road networks and less traffic"

     I see lagos where electricity, water 'n housing will not be a luxury but a necessity to all...






    i got all the pictures and excerpts from the I SEE LAGOS SITE (.. and decided to  match them together 



No comments: