Monday, March 28, 2011

ugghhhhhhh..*barfs*

so this post was inspired by something i read on http://creamandcoffee.wordpress.com/  <koromones blog<< you lot should  take time to read it she is an awesome writer


im not so picky person, but alot of stuff irritate me .... UGHH
  1. please lift your legs when you are walking, stop packing sand and disturbing my ear drums
  2. please, please, please before yu take anything from my room or anything that belongs to me ASK me, there is a 95% chance that i will say yes. please just ask.. ugghh
  3. but why do u chew with your mouth open, even goats chew better than you(not referring to any one ) but abeg 
  4. why not finish eating what is in your mouth before you start talking, 
  5. ugh i totally hate it when im cooking and you start eating the food before its even ready, really its kind of irritating
  6. i cant stand people that slurp.. *pulling hair* 
  7. dear sir/ma remove your shoes before u climb my bed. i can cut your legs off..only God knows where you have carried those shoes too
  8. please don't be all up in my face touching my face, my dear i am going to break out, and you will not give me 20 bucks to buy pro-active.. the only person allowed 2 do this is my BOO. and my mama.
  9. ehen how wud i 4get, those people  on twitter that are constantly putting people down just to make themselves feel good, im sure we all have them on our TL's. or those ones that will abuse and abuse a celeb on twitter but if they see them in real life they cant even say HI..(MY TWITTER RANT 4 ANOTHER DAY"
  10. all these people that always send  stupid broadcast message, your fones will fall inside gutter.
  11. SPARTANS (AWOOOH)*HAMIDATS VOICE*  all those helping people to drink panadol and INTERNET WARRIORS... 
  12. i don't know what i hate more than NVM i only do that thing 2 wole when i want him too beg me to say something x_x lol ... bitch if you have something o say better say it, if not it will just decay inside u.. hiss
  13. bahaha all those side comment people, that will be talking underneath their breaths better speak up and let me hear you instead of killing yourself with *SIGHS*
  14. i hate seeing hair everywhere, especially in the bathroom 
  15. dont you just hate it when someone comes to your room and scatters it, i mean if you use something put it back where its meant to be. 
  16. ehen awon "gboko gboko" those ones that have their men oo, but want to go and dabaru someones relationship.. ehn i have friends like that. infact ive put them at arms length. the one you have is not enough for you shay, its ur friends boyfriendyou want 2 go and jump on *singing why you wan tief my kele * (rant 4 later)
  17. AUNTY APROKO please if im mad at something and you see no reason i shud be mad ehen, dont tell me "i feel like slapping you, becuase me i will break your head" 
ok im done,
comment if you want to ...
share what you dont like also..
ok bye

No comments: