Saturday, March 26, 2011

hi there

helloo.. been a while.. havent blogged in a minute.... well was down with a cough and sore throat earlier this week... now i have this tooth infection that drives me nuttss... im not going 2 lie, the pain made me cry last night.. i cant even run my mouth sef.. i miss my mum so much...
i have so much work to do before Tuesday, and N'NA mehn its not easy... oh well my toothache isnt even helping matters.. Excedrin and orajel stops the pain for a while but yea...
insomnia has just become a part of me now..its very normal... i sleep when everybody is awake and wake up when every one is going back to bed.. whatever mehn

skyping with uncle scremarZ b4 clubbing
senator akinola.. lmao my bff



2 comments:

Bisola Akinduro said...

I like your pishure.
btw: amazing video, the fb one. (Y)

purplelibran said...

thanks m'am