Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hey you, yes you.. stop looking back i am talking to you... hahah i see u pointing at ur self... yes im talking to you...

My heart longs to tell you about my love for
   you.  I wish I could.  I wish I could tell you
   just how much you have touched me.  Just
   how much you have taught me.  Just how
   much you've made me happy.  Just how when
   you hold me, my body tingles.  Just how when
   you smile at me, it touches my heart in such a
   way that no one else can ever come close
   to.  Just how the way you love me makes me
   want to be a better person.  Just the way with
   every breath I love you more and more.  Just
   the way I want nothing more than to be able
   to hold you everyday of my life, and how that
   alone would be enough.  But, I can't tell you
   all these things, the way I truly feel because
   there aren't enough words in this entire
   world, that can truly explain just how I love
   you.