Friday, March 4, 2011

conversations with God

i am meant 2 be sleeping.. 4 hours ago i was sleepy AF .... but then i decided 2 say a prayer b4 i went to bed.. my plan was 2 say a quick prayer... but i found myself in a deep convrsation with God.. i totally loved it. cus its been a while that i actually poured out my heart to Him. been trying to sleep after that, but i found myself listening 2 gospel music.. i mean i listen 2 it erryday...
ive havent been myself for a few days now.. didnt feel like having conversations wth anyone... and when people spoke 2 me, its either i gnore them or give them one word answer... but now i feel better
ohh and this headache ive been having 4 the longest time yea,  even Excedrindidnt stop it.  i prayed about it and before i finished praying the headache had gone...gats thank God tho..


p.s conversations with God are just the best.. really cos u can tell Him exactly how u feel.. He is a great listener and He expects us 2 listen 2 us when He talks 2 us... just like u want ur frends 2 listen 2 u wen u are gisting with them..

No comments: