Friday, March 4, 2011

there is nothing like a LITTLE miracle

so last night was coming home with my friend from the movies.. yea we saw hall pass .. good movie..
back 2 what i was saying.. on our way home my friend was telling me about a "LITTLE" miracle God had performed earlier in the day... and when she told me the whole story, i was going 2 tell her"you might think that is a little miracle, but if He didnt do it u 4 don starve 2day" not like she wasnt greatful or anything.. but whatever God does 2 please or make us happy isnt little... there are other people who are waiting 4 that miracle 2 happpen 2 them but.. so err yeaaa.. idk if i made my point but...

i was not in the mood 2 talk that's y i didn't tell u in the car... bet i love u all the same




i need 2 go and find sleep

No comments: