Saturday, January 29, 2011

happy birthday ronke

sukiyaki: happy burthday ronke, i miss you plenty sha and you must have fun, long life and other thinz added


lamide: i luv you plenty and il always be there 4 you. wishing you many more years to come























djHRF: happy birthday hope u have a freh one (freshestINC, CEO)


shayo: Busty le leyi. Lmao! Happy birthday my darlin. Wishing u more fruitful years ahead n God's grace. U kno u r 1X nw. U cnt affrd 2 kip gbon-ing. Gbongbonstina. Love u tres much u kno. N bware of juices dat aren't wrth any squeeze. N slow dwn on dt tin ;)


demola: happy birthday baby, have a great day.. love you so much





pelumi: I met fis nuty gal
Her name is ronke
Weird,naughty,nd strange8-|
Thou we were doubtful
We became friends nd faithful
Tho others were hateful
Dint matter cus we were gratefulO:)
 2010 was good cus I met u
  2011 is good cus I know u
Ur strange ronke nd very naughty!
But fis strangness has brought a happy change to my lfe
 So if not for any oder fin I pray to god dat he kips u for me so I continue to live a happy life (lol)..thanks ronke for being my frnd...nd oh!happy birthday and more more more life to come..above all may u fin money favour and of cus love
Love u













1 comment:

Olaoluwa said...

Happy bufday Aderonke Salami!! long life and prosperity ooo!! waa jéré!!! osshee baba!!! I luff u muchooos!! Chace!!!