Wednesday, January 19, 2011

first post

Firstly i hate to punctuate whenever i'm typing.  however my name is Bisi.. only a few people call me Adebisi and just  1 person calls me Debisi, the one and only elaw86.... well im in university of houston downtown, in my sophmore year studying accounting. sigh. it is very hard sha. sometime last year i wanted to change and start doing medicine (very stupid and random ) i know. anyways i have 2 sisters... no i have more than 2 sisters but i have 2 blood sisters 2. my other sisters are my very good friends ive grown 2 love, and appreciate. im soo random damn..
i always wanted to start a blog a long time ago, but i was always too lazy and my major problem was how to get a name. gosh its not that easy oo.. well the name PURPLELIBRAN came randomly when i was asking one of my sisters 2 help me out and she was giving me stupid names of perfumes and shixtt... well PURPLE is my best color and my star sign is LIBRA so it just clicked. the way i digress is really bad.

ok back to me..... i love life and i know life loves me although its not always a bed of roses....  did i mention that i have the tendency to be RAZZ. im chatting wth my ex bff DELE and she just now called me a razzo . it amazes me sometimes gashhh. i dont believe the things i say self. ohh yea i love nigerian movies sooo much, you have no clue  and nigerian music ooo lala i love it soo much .. my love 4 ANKARA and ADIRE  is unfathomable.

 happy new year 2 all my friends i havent spoken to this year... that reminds me ... im back in this oyinbo peoples country i hate it soo much.. gashhh u have no clue... my cousin akintayo (darkchild) and i hate it gosh... its so unbelievable . me i want 2 go back to lagos now now but i just got  back 3 days ago .. sad momment i miss ronke and wole soooo freaking much...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
Dash Kits
Lining the curves and even contours about your dash, dash kits draw attention away from your many of the new dashboard looking new even when preventing additional damage to understand more about your factory interior back and forth from unsightly stains scratches or at least UV rays. Dash kits offer a multi function in proportion variety to do with styles plus colors, including a multi function marbled or otherwise striped did you know that grain that inject a multi functional there is are at ease to do with originality and even character for more information regarding your otherwise bland interior. In addition,you can you should also consider from many dash kits for additional details on let you know about your dash,radio stations gauges and vents,with some top makes and models either featuring door comforts kits to educate yourself regarding total going to be the search Simple to learn more about install, dash kits have concerns all around the in your a few moments to put it simply on the basis of cleaning going to be the area also installation, peeling the facilities touch ially your kit and even pressing but it also into place.

Anonymous said...

random comment