Monday, January 31, 2011

???????????????????

so much has been going thru my little mind lately and its really  frustrating.... ugghh music has been the only thing that has made me keep my sanity and my great laugh with taiwo today... gosh i love that babe sooo much she cracked me the hell up with the stupid stuff i do..... now its 5.50am and she is snooring  and i cant go 2 my room cus she hid my key, all in the name of me burning her GOLDEN MORN.. i mean how is that possible i only put it in the microwave 4 2mins and emmmmm... lool im a great cook i tell u but its just golden morn.. i mean how do adults eat that thing... *barfs* all these agbayas that will be eating baby food.. kmt... she has class in like 3 hours and akin went OUT and he hasnt brought her car back... im sure he slept off at the  babes house.. Taiwo, looks like you would be taking the metro 2day.. hahahha
ok well this weekend was not the best tho.. friday was bare jokes with  taiwo,akin, mayowa, gbeegay(cant spell his name) kene and uju(taiwos san antonio crew) ...then saturday i slept the whole day,it was so ridiculous i woke up at 6.38pm  and went 2 crystal lounge i had sooo much fun, twas unbelivable.. i dont know y but rifa, taiwo, kike and niyi gave me bare jokess.. unplanned niights always end up being fun...  really this gone song is all up in my head..... ...ohh  NEVER DO/SAY SHIT YOU CANT BACK UP *lesson learned this weekend* 4reals tho .. somethimes i wish i was evil... ....
y do i think i gbagauned in this post.. im not goin 2 re-read it



No comments: