Saturday, January 29, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY bestie.. I LOVE YOU RONKE.. OTONDO1







You walked in with two ponytails, in a white shirt and a black short skirt, and I'm there staring at u like ugghhh who is this fine girl that is coming 2 start secondary school 2 weeks after. Days went by, months went by and years have gone by. Well they say "ITS NOT HOW LONG , BUT HOW WELL" our firendship is one of those few things I can't trade 4 anything in the world!!
9years of strong friendship with u no b beans ooo! Atall! Kos u are a handful but who am I 2 complain when uve been with me thru it all! All my good times and bad times from jss1. We've had crazy memories 2getha we've cried, laughed, gossiped,prayed we've done crazy shit together. Just so u noe clubbing without u isn't the same... we've fought. Countless times even physical fight, try it again I'll whoop ur damn ass. where do I start from, really where? We have grown 2 love and accept each other over the past years even tho sometimes I can stand the dumb and stupid shit u do I just have to tolerate u! Ugghh! I have 2 say u are not that adventurous lamide and I have more crazy momments lool(I know u hate 2 hear that) but u are def fun 2 b with!
Even tho "people" complain about or love and how we are gay pshhhh I don't care (well I'm straight, I don't know about u lol JK) I still love u no matter what!
And I pray God comtinues 2 bless u and uplift u in all that u do, pray that He guides u everyday of ur life and as He has added another year to ur life, he would add many more and he would keep us all to be able 2 celebrate with u!
Btw u can like 2 stop gbon'ing asin it can b annoying sometimes gbongbonstina oshi.
PS: u make sense once in a while and sometimes u give great advice! U are somewhat sensible.. But I love u just the way u are
(OSHE ORE MI)





lmao you where depressed in your library. remember?

deadest babe





u can drink 4 the nation, it cant pass night train you are driniking


baby you are more than a friend 2 me (dbanjs voice)

please who wears skirts and CANVAS lol



when i say we go way back, im not joking


otondo but i love u guys

someone will think u are one serious student

No comments: