Thursday, June 30, 2011

wedding ooo

hiaann i have not heard the last of this marriage thimg... a few months ago i was soo excited about getting married yeaa... but wen i realized that ehnn  this wedding no me play pla... essnot a small pikins play.... i decided to cool down...
wen people ask me about me geeting married im like ahemm ok nahhhh..

i rememeber wen i used to get in trouble 4 talking to boys.. ehnn yes oooo.. now they are telling me to marry by 23... not a joke.. my mum even said it tonite that "better marry early and dont be an old bride"

then my aunt that is always talking about this marriage said " stay there dont marry early oo, by the time u are 27 all the fine men wud have been taken u wud now go and marry one old man" hahahahahahha
wellll true say...
yea me ive found the person i want to be with 4 the rest of my life... no jokess...
and ive realized getting married is really more that that 3 day even... its more than that... il get married in no time lets say 5 yrs or 4...  mayb.. wen he is ready.....
ok bye

No comments: