Thursday, June 23, 2011

review on SUPERSTAR

i cant even lie, this wizkids superstr is better than LYNX'S album.. best believe...
wen i first heard the songs im like hiss this is BS.. he better be singing with awon obesere and kwam1... no i wasnt hating.. i downloaded the whole album infact i was happy i didnt waste 150 to buy it..
but the 2nd tim i listened to it i fell in love wilth almost all the songs.. atleast i didnt have to PLEZZ the skip button 14 times like i do 4 lynx'z album... anyways .... i ended up buying the SUPER STAR album in traffic 4 100 naira.. no i dnt price it..

sha sha sha WIZKID WENT HARD ON THESE TRACKS.. i have a few favourites sha



*no lele* OJUELEGBA SHITTA.... ha i love this song ehhnnn.. the beat the everything.. his yoruba infact one of my favoutites.. 9/10.. sha made me realize that no matter who u are today, u dont know what u will be tommorow,,  and if u believe in urself u can make it .. no matter how much people discourage u ....
(shaybi omo ano lo ti di olowo, shaybi omo ano lo ti di olola )
did u notice he didnt say AXE MY SISTER. <_>

*scatter the floor* i love this song too.. the beginning is very dull sha  but from " oya wait, baby je ka negotiate farabale dada je ka relate*chopping mouth*  ehen sha from the sha  im gingered.... i think its just the yoruba
ehen and the part he goes * oya gbe sumo mi jo wole oya mo ma shinbolobo lai lole  oya tele mi lor ka lole me and u je a wole  because ....* that my favourite line in the song sha ...  my heart dey go KPOKPODI KPOKPO 4 this song

*pakurumo* ahemm my best song.. ahhnnn tune come wizkid let me give u a hug... ehhnn i fucking love this song.. TUNEAGE tooh qualityy.. big ups to samklef 4 the beats.... ha bet this wizkids yoruba is konk... na so HALIMA TURN TO ALIMOH,.. mogbs... oya pakurumoooo ko jo dada... ,, i cant describe how much i love this song.. i think its still the yoruba that got me.. walahii  if wizkid shud sing with shina peters he wud make it oo.. and then he wudnt worry about emm dammy krane carying him out of business



*SLOW WHINE* emm i like thiss song sha.. but its not all that sha.. my favorite line is wen banky W said *UNZIP MY SHOKOTO  AND SEE IF ITS TRUE* ha... like i said banky w is my husband,. im the only one unzipping the shokoto and ahemmmmm okkk ..  sha



*LOVE MY BABY*  i cant say anything about this cos my words cant explain how much i love this song... its 12/10 ... anyways booo I'LL LOVE YOU TILL U DIE... no yoruba in this song but it stole my heart away,, sha  .. I LOVE MY BABY THATS MY BABY

*For me ft wande coal*   I LOVE IGBOOOO , IGBOOO OOOO <y start a song like dat> still doesnt make me hate the song... il dance to it anytime anyday.... infact this is such a party JAM... THE WAY SHE WHINE IT FOR ME ..... .. sunmo mi dakun baby (WC'S foizee) .... sha i like it cos its a party jam.... and its sumn that wud make me stand up from my sit and shake ibadi :)

*WAD UP*... i dont like this song sha,.... its really funny thoo.... * back in d days i used to wear one jeans wan shirt toast gehs dey no dey tell me wad up" hahah this got me rolling... dude  really....
hahaha but thaT D'PRINCE part ehnn i dont get it... y was he singing that "MY MOTHER " poem abi song they taught us in primary school.. i like the end of the song DAZ ALL  IF U NO NOE ME SHUDUP, IF U WAN NO ME WUD UP



shout out  i totally like this song y, idk.. but the fact that he appreciates a few people yeeaaa..... and sumn about his voice in this song... * shout out to my real niggers, God go make u bigger ooo"  but he didnt even shout out to samklef... idk y.. ohh
sexy albummm....

2 comments:

iambeme said...

mehn.. when i heard the song, i was like.. ha. this is something bisi would like.. mehn.. i love the begining part with the drums. "ojuelegba shitta!!! ask my sis..my music travel no visa..."
and pakurumo, pakurumo ko jo dada.e try e try.. love it..

purplelibran said...

hahahah gbemi, u noe wat i like mehnnnnn .. hahahh nice wan