Saturday, January 21, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY PURPLE LIBRAN

*takes long broom to remove cobwebs* WHEW.. its been forever
Happy New Year aka >>>> HNL... <<<< pure stupidity<<<. hoping u guys have an awesome year, less deaths than 2010..  to many people were lost last year.. well i thank God for life, for good health, for wealth, wisdom, family, friends and loved ones.. hoping we all se the end of the year together. 


oh yeah its been a year ive been blogging . well recently i havent been very faithful to this blog . not because i dont have time and all that. ive had so much time on my hands but il explain why..

this was more of a personal blog where i write whatever and however ifeel: happy, sad, depressed, heart broken, excited and what not. but these past month ive become very emm.. emmmm emmm. what the word???????????????????????? i cant figure it.well just want too keep my thoughts and feelings to myself.. trust me when i start i wouldnt stop.. hahaha yes.. BUT THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I FEEL COMFORTABLE and FREE... 
i love writting my feelings here tho. i feel blogspot listens to me more than anyone.. cos i over rant and  all .. and it doesnt complain. but i promise to start blogging more :) ....

BTW SHOUT OUT TO JESSICA AND JOY....
check out their blog here
http://thejeneration.blogspot.com/

No comments: