Saturday, January 21, 2012

2011

i dint get to do a post at the end of last year like i planned..

WELL 2011 was an amazing year for me, God blessed me in all areas of my life even tho i didnt deserve any of what i got, He still blessed me abundantly..
He listened to me when i spoke to Him , He answered when i called on Him, He gave me more than i asked for, he kept my family and i alive.. even wen i failed Him he still smiled and drew me closer... i cant even say how much i appreciate Him.. He is awesome.. He is amazing, He did what my mother, sisters or friends couldn't do. he Kept me alive .. too many deaths  in 2011 but he didn't call me home. He gave me grace to continue, He comforted me when i was down, He encouraged me, He gave me a reason to smile again HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING WOULD BE OKAY.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

LOOOL! nIGGA! We are in 2012! last year was 2011 :*