Friday, March 23, 2012

He deserves the glory, the honor

God has been faithful, i mean too faithful to me.... some times i wonder why he loves me sooooooooo much. i dont understand.. ive left him so many times but He calls me back every single time , he accepts me with his arms wide open and forgets every wrong thing ive done.. He wakes me up each and every day and i keep taking it for granted.
these past months he has been my HEALER, MY COMFORTER, MY DELIVERER, MY TEACHER, MY STRONG TOWER, MY PROVIDER, MY PROTECTOR he has made me everything i am right now. he has put me thru trials and i know i have failed him but guess what he doesnt love me any less.
im thankful for his mercy .. i alone can understand what God has done.... in Febuary he healed me from some type of sickness, i dont even know what its called. the name of the sickness was big  but it wasnt too big for my Healer. He keeps giving me  reasons to smile He keeps giving me reasons to trust him,  every time
He keeps pushing me forward. and the devil tries to pull me back. im not where i want to be with him but im getting there.

No comments: