Sunday, October 16, 2011

happy birthday to ME.. :)

tell me why i am not excited? its my birthday and im actually not really happy... *shrug*

the only reason im happy today is because i am alive.. God gave me the grace to see this day and i am very thankful.  i know how so many of us started this year, and not all even got to the middle of the year.. but here i am in the 10th month alive and healthy... i mean what more can i ask for...  i am not better, im not holier, im not more precious than the ones who have passed on this year.. but God has given me the grace to continue and this i would forever be grateful for.
 
even tho the people i would love to spend this special day are not around me well except my sister im still grateful.. 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy birthday :*
and I really get how you feel.. Sometimes I feel these things are overrated. But we are alive, we gats be grateful.
i hope you have fun, and really enjoy your day :*

purplelibran said...

thank u soo much .. :)
yes ooo

Anonymous said...

:(
Happy birthday again Bislex
You know who this is and i LOVE you so much...
Id be there
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh! English is so difficult . dont blame it on typo. Anonymous says i love u so much.. hehe secret lovers. Adios

purplelibran said...

Sandra boooooo. Thank u solo much ore mi.. Love u to sweetie

And anonymous two, I know who u are and I dnt shell or anything... I love u with all my heart boo. Constantly putting a smile on my face.. Secret lover mwwaaahhh... T's baby

Anonymous said...

aww baby i know u missed me am sorry i wasnt around for ur birthday