Monday, August 15, 2011

who is a big boy

one day i was talking to two of my friends from this particular uni in Naij... yea and they wer telling me how they cant date a guy who cnt buy them BB torch,  Laptop Brazillian hair, take them out to eat... etc. .. in my mind i was abusing them ooo.. but i was laffing.. and the truth is alot of these girls reason like this...  and YES its BAD......


 and NO i am not forming miss independent, yea but there is a limit ...
DUH i want my dude to take me out and have  A SWEH time.. and all that good stuff.. but trust me i wouldn't say  he isnt a BIG BOY or i CANT DATE HIM   because he cant buy me WEAVON ( INSERT IBO AZZENT) or bkos he cant buy me (BLACBURRY TORSH) and all that material stuff....

well maybe its just me oooo ... i cant depend on a dude.. lai lai E NO TOO POSS....




all of u chasing all these RISH niggers .. do u noe where their money is coming from.. one day he wee buy u weavon and u wud have craw-craw .. chopping another womans husbands money

No comments: